Your marriage ceremony is an opportunity to make public your love and commitment to one another in a way that is meaningful, and it is important that your ceremony reflects your personality and your values.
Getting married is one of the happiest times of your life and can also be the most stressful with many decisions to be made. As a Marriage Celebrant, I would be delighted to have the opportunity to assist you in completing all the necessary legal requirements together with creating a memorable marriage ceremony to suit your needs, by providing a range of options such as readings, vows and ritual ceremonies that can be incorporated to make your special day memorable, relaxed and enjoyable for you, your family and your guests.
It’s not all about $$$
You must keep in mind, that long after the last champagne cork has been popped in celebration, the bitter disappointment experienced due to a poorly conducted ceremony will surely linger longer than the initial euphoria felt for securing the cheapest price for your special day.
A truly professional celebrant is worth the investment. You will discover that you have been provided with varying quote’s, as there is no set fee in the wedding celebrant profession.
Your Celebrant will probably be one of the less expensive elements of your wedding budget, so be sure when choosing your Celebrant to consider the personality you are looking for, and not just the fee, and that you are happy with what you are offered to ensure your ceremony is all you hoped it would be. I have an outgoing and professional nature and I take the time to get to know my couples in the lead up to your wedding day.
For a comparison of what you are investing in your ceremony, if you were to decide to marry at the Registry Office, providing no more than a legal ceremony of approximately 10 mins and no input by you – you would expect to pay close to $500.00.
When comparing celebrant’s fees, consider what you will be receiving.
For a comprehensive service, bearing in mind that I offer a personalised ceremony that is unique to you: Talk to me about my fees.
Included in the cost you will receive the following:
– 2 meetings, and more if you feel you require further follow up
– Unlimited Phone, text and email communication
– Completion of all 4 stages of legal documents
– Use of my wedding portfolio to assist you in planning your personalised ceremony
– A rehearsal, if you want one, to practice the choreography for the ceremony so it all flows and you feel calm and relaxed (this can be done on site at your venue if you wish)
– Solemnise Marriage
– Travel to and from venue of ceremony (100klms round trip – additional fees as agreed if more than 100klm, for city parking, water taxi, flights interstate, accommodation)
– Professional PA system
– Table and 2 chairs for signing register, if required
– Beautiful commemorative Marriage Certificate
– Keepsake copy of Marriage Ceremony
– I am fully covered with Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
– And most importantly – I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JOB
But what if you don’t need all that?
Are you Eloping? If you require a Celebrant to complete all the legal documents for you, and write a ceremony that is personalised, or you just require completion of legal documents, talk to me about my special offers.
So Talk to me!!!! – I can help you meet your budget – without losing the oohs and aahs